Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Screen Printing- Messy day

Today I set up a little work space in my house to do the screen printing (basically a wooden table and newspaper). Cleaning the screens was a pain in the butt and messy but pretty fun otherwise. Made some mistakes here and there but the prints got better and better each time. Now I know what not to do and what to do. Here are some images I took with my i-phone to document the process. I ended up screen printing 8 shirts and might sell them to a few friends who are interested in buying. Will definitely make more if more people are interested.

Process:
Set up. Tape T-shirt nice and tight to flat surface





















Place screen on T. 





















Be generous with the ink! 





















Final outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment