Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IDENTITY DESIGN FOR SLOKS

At the moment this is the identity for "SLOKS"-my lifestyle brand. I've decided the other logo was too busy and I didn't want my brand to just be about Scull and Gost. Scull and Gost are characters under the brand SLOKS. So here it is and I've written a caption about what sloks is. Feedback would be great!






Sloks is a lifestyle brand ready to knock your socks off with imaginative and playful character designs brought to life through products and fashion. Sloks is passionate about creating delicate characters for you to wear and enjoy. We are focused on providing you with the perfect balance of edgy, fun and quirky. Sloks is a lifestyle brand suited to anyone with a fine taste for fashion and an eye for design.

And here is the logo for "Scull + Gost line" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment